Builders and contractors can have just one equipment for handling, both personnel and material at site, which is builder hoist. It can be used for transporting material and personnel vertically in high rise buildings. This lift comprises mast, carriage unit, base frame, bottom pulley, top pulley, erection crane, steel wire rope, wall tie, mechanical safety brake and cage. With a specific loading capacity, lifting speed and maximum height, builder hoist comes with safety devices for the safety of people and prevent wastage of material. It can be attached with attachments, like overload limited to avoid the instances of loading excess materials or personnel.
1) It comes with several features and safety kits.
2) With this hoist, lifting material to various heights in construction sites has become easier.
3) Apart from construction sites, it can be applied to warehouses, stock grounds, industries, etc.
4) We can provide this hoist in custom specifications as well.
Builder Hoist Details:
1) Gross Load : 1000 kg
2) Net Load : 750 KG
3) Speed : 30 Mtr./ Min.
4) Height : 120 Mtr
5) Mast section : L 50x50x6 mm Angle
6) Wall tie interval : 6 Mtr
7) Gross Load : 1000 kg.
8) Wire Rope : 12 mm (6 x 19 or 6 X 37 )
9) Speed : 30 Mtr./ Min.
10) Height : 120 Mtr.
11) Motor Capacity : 12.5HP (9.3 KW) Brake Motor
12) Wall tie interval : 6 Mtr.
13) Rectangle Cage. (Inside) : 1.25 (L) x 0.71 (W) x 0.6 (H) mtr.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India